An extremely strong double-sided, self-adhesive, acrylic tape reinforced with fiberglass mesh.
This advanced peel’n’stick power tape is generally used in aviation and automotive industry.
Easy-peel-off silicone sheet protection is providing long shelf-life of the adhesive layer.
FURNITURE PADS & FLOOR PROTECTORS - HEAVY-DUTY LINE
✓ Flooring protection
Furniture pads will slide smoothly, preventing scratches and scuff marks on all types of hard flooring surfaces: hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), laminate, stone and ceramic tile.
✓ Fast and easy relocation
Moving heavyweight furniture and other heavier indoor objects with minimal effort, especially important while cleaning.
✓ Long-lasting performance
Carefully selected high-end materials and precisely manufactured in all of our products are ensuring long life span.
✓ Quick, safe and easy installation
Easy installation - just peel’n’stick.
- Floor protection against: abrading and scratches.
- Furniture protection against: unbalanced furniture legs, wobbly furniture joints, excessive wear down - especially on the edges of furniture legs and floor moisture at wet cleaning.
- FurniSlip heavy-duty furniture pads offer a variety types of use on a number of heavyweight furniture and other heavier objects in rooms with hard flooring: bed sides, closets, benches, sofas, planters, stone and metal objects, as well as tables and chairs where tap-in or nail-on glides are unsuitable, etc.
- FurniSlip heavy-duty furniture pads reduces friction while moving, hence enables significantly easier shifting and inaudible sliding of the furniture across various types of hard flooring such as: hardwood, luxury vinyl tiles (LVT), laminate, stone and ceramic tile, etc.
- FurniSlip heavy-duty furniture pads will adhere onto the majority of material such as metals, plastic*, wood, wood substitutes, composite materials, concrete, stone, etc.
*Notes: FurniSlip heavy-duty furniture pads may not adhere to some materials effectively, such as on certain dyes and plastic (i.e. PE). The customer must test compatibility with other types of materials first.
Instructions of use:
- The furniture surface must be dry and cleaned with alcohol based cleaning solution.
- Simply peel’n’stick onto the desired position.
- Allow the adhesive to cure for 24 hours to reach the maximum strength.
- Simply vacuum the furniture pads when needed. Maintaining needs vary based on regular cleaning schedule.